Decision of the day…

Decision of the day is whether or not to return to the big smoke this evening or first thing in the morning. I have to prepare for some contract work I’m starting on Tuesday at a company called Avondi at some point tomorrow, so I should go back late this evening and get some sleep. But I’m scared of going back to London and having to face up to long-term employment prospects, pending financial catastrophe and emotional insolvency. And I really want to see Jason and the Argonauts.