“Top 10 Ways to Write Good
10. Avoid alliteration. Always.
9. Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.
8. Analogies in writing are like feathers on a snake.
7. Don’t use commas, that aren’t necessary.
6. And don’t start a sentence with a conjunction.
5. Don’t abbrev.
4. Its important to use apostrophe’s right.
3. Who needs rhetorical questions?
2. One-word sentences? Eliminate.
1. Stamp out, abolish, eliminate and avoid unnecessary redundancy.”
“William Shakespeare’s middle name was Colin! Ok, that’s a lie. But that’s the point! What a great idea… Lie of the Day! Every day, a new lie!”