Skip to the content
- “Blog Threat Management” – ludicrous and scaremongering crap? “Viruses, Trojan horses … organized crime, terrorists … continue to make the Internet a dangerous place due to fraud, extortion, denials of service, identity theft, espionage, and other crimes. Now, blogging is emerging as a threat to the Internet use
- Mugwump – Kerry Bailey’s weblog Favourite LA pal and regular host of my sporadic visits to West Coast America starts a weblog. Weblog has all the incredible energy and weird rhythms of a newbie but with added pith. Worth a punt.
- Why Do All These Homosexuals Keep Sucking My Cock? “A few months back, I started wearing an intimidating-looking black leather thong with menacing metal studs in the hopes that it would frighten those faggots off, but it didn’t work. In fact, it only seemed to encourage them.”
- This Citroen transformer also dances in a really sexy way Reminds me of that other transforming car a couple of years back and reinforces my desire to see a live-action Transformers film…
- Google Scholar – a new way of navigating through scholarly materials This is pretty awesome – using keyword searches and citations to help you find academic materials from across the web. When it can, it links through to PDFs of the articles concerned. Many hours of fun to be had here…
- Londonist on reported movie versions of Bat Boy And Jerry “The show recently held it’s one hundredth performance, at which the producers announced that the musical was about to become a movie, directed by John ‘American Werewolf in London’ Landis.”