- Airclick remote control for your stereo-connected iPod, via Mr Webb
“AirClick USB is a remote for Mac and PC computers. The receiver module attaches to any available USB port (including hubs) and receives signal from up to 60 feet away.”
- North Korea’s equivalent of Big Brother is entitled “Let us trim our hair in accordance with Socialist lifestyle”
The BBC doesn’t really have that many equivalents any more, but the rest of the UK media really does – How Clean is Your House? Too Posh to Wash?
- My first ever post to Usenet, back in June 1995
This is back when I was trying to plough my way through a doctorate in Classics, before I threw it all away and ran off to the big city to make beautiful web things
- Winners of the “I Look Like My Dog” Contest
There’s not an awful lot more you can say about this. They do indeed look like their dogs. In turn I think I’m started to look more like my Powerbook.
- ISAN (International Standard Audiovisual Number)
“The ISAN identifies works, not publications or broadcasts. The ISAN remains the same for an audiovisual work regardless of the various formats in which the work is distributed (e.g. DVD, video recording) or the uses to which it is put.”