Skip to the content
- London’s about to host a fairly forward-thinking little summit called ‘UGTV ’06’ focusing on User-Generated television… Interesting meme and nice coinage – the UGTV summit looks relatively interesting. Unfortunately I’m in another country when it’s on – hopefully someone with a weblog will report what it was like…
- PhotoVu seem to have some decently sized and not-entirely-revolting LCD wifi-enabled photoframes I’m not sure I’m up for coughing up $700 for one, but there’s a bunch of stuff I’d like to do with em. Really interesting.
- Cambrian House is the LazyWeb reborn with a face-lift and an eye firmly set on intergalatic stardom Like the LazyWeb I think it’s a bit of a creepy and slightly self-serving idea, and I’m not convinced it’ll work, but I love the design of the pages. Does that make me shallow?
- The Gawker shop has a bunch of not-entirely-sucky-looking t-shirts I particularly liked, “It’s Like, Yeah, Motherfucker, I’m Fine”
- Random new Mastercard rebrand Getting on the gradient fills bandwagon just as it’s changing to gradient patterns and aqua effects. Poor form, Mastercard!
- Mr Biddulph’s been playing with GPS and Google Earth Assistant I just bought a little GPS thing. Lessons I’ve learned with GPS – it’s a good rule of life to watch what Matt Webb’s doing now and then make it comprehensible to real people three years later…
- A pretty stunningly glowing review of the Holux GPSlim (GR-236) GPS unit I need to get me one of these. I have no idea what to do with it, but it’s pretty fascinatingly awesome…
- “Comedian Jim Davidson has been declared bankrupt after failing to keep up payments on a ¬£1.4m tax bill” Good. Poisonous little right-wing ideologue.
- The new adverts for Film Four feature Lucy Lui, Ewan McGregor, Willem Dafoe, Dame Judi and many others Is anyone else as weirded out by this as I am? And while we’re on the subject – advertisers, please put your ads and trailers online. That way if they’re good we can point to them! This will help you do your jobs!